On Friday, October 14th, 2016 in Varilhes, Ariège, France, Aubert & Duval and Mecachrome inaugurated their joint venture MKAD in the presence of customers, partners and colleagues.
- June 15th, 2015: joint venture, MKAD, created by Mecachrome and Aubert & Duval
- January 4th, 2016: start of construction work on building
- June 2016: start of machining activity, first trimmings
- February 2017: start of finishing activities
- June 2017: surface treatment chain comes on stream
Extending ERAMET group’s subsidiary Aubert & Duval’s current titanium channel, MKAD has machining and surface treatment resources. On a single site, it integrates all end-of-flow operations through to shipment of finished parts. With MKAD, Mecachrome and Aubert & Duval are completing the business combination of Aubert & Duval, UKTMP, UKAD and EcoTitanium to form a fully integrated channel for Read more